Friday 9 August 2013

It's important to remember how far you've come already!



One thing I love about Slimming World is the certificates, stickers and the award system!
It really does make you feel great when you earn one, I feel so accomplished
I try not to panic about getting to my goal weight too much, but I work towards the next award I can get!
It's all little goals in between that keep you going I think.
Here are the awards I've earned so far!

I rejoined a couple of months ago so I had to start counting again (but I'm not!)
So I keep track with my official weight loss with my Slimming World online account.
My new certificates aren't really a true reading but they're still nice to get!

It's taken me a while to get back in to the swing of things recently but I have earned my 1/2 stone award so far since rejoining my group. I'm hoping to get my 1 stone certificate from them in the next couple of weeks!
I had a major setback the last 2 weeks and gained 6lbs (OH NO!)
Needless to say it gave me the kick up the backside that I really needed.
Feeling very focused this week and I'm being super strict - so hopefully I can lose what I've gained!

I honestly do think it's so important to remember how far you've come. Even if you've just started - think about how much closer you are to reaching your goal weight now you have made the conscious decision to start slimming! It's the best decision I've ever made.
Sometimes I do get disheartened if I have a tough couple of weeks or if my losses are slow and small but every little helps. The best thing is to draw a line under it and start a new week, fresh and focused!

Anyway, I decided to write this blog as I thought it might be nice to have somewhere I can post photos, recipe ideas and my food diary as well as talk about other things like how my weigh-in days go!
I hope anyone who comes across this page can find some sort of inspiration, guidance - or just a good read!

G
x

No comments:

Post a Comment