Serves 1: Free on Extra Easy.
* 1/2 450g pack of extra lean beef mince
* 3 or 4 medium Potatoes
* Schwartz Perfect Shake 'Classic BBQ'
* Salt & Pepper
* 1 large Courgette
* 1 large Red Onion
* Baby corn
* Crispy Salad
* Worcestershire Sauce
* 60g Wholemeal Roll (optional)
* Low fat cheese slices
Pre-heat your oven to 180°c or between gas mark 4 and 5.
1. Cut the potatoes in to chips/wedges (whichever you prefer, I also like to leave the skins on) and boil them in a saucepan along with the baby corn until potatoes are almost soft.
2. Thinly slice the courgette lengthways and chop the red onion in to quarters. Peel apart each layer and place them together in a roasting dish with the courgette and baby corn. Spray generously with FryLight. Set to one side.
3. Place chips/wedges in another roasting dish/tray and also spray generously with frylight. Season with salt & pepper and pop in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, turn the chips over and spray again with frylight. Also put the vegetables in the oven. Cook for a further 20-25 minutes or until crispy and golden.
5. Meanwhile, break up the beef mince in a mixing bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce. Season with Schwartz 'Perfect Shake Classic BBQ' and mix together. Shape them in to burgers and fry them slowly in a shallow pan until sealed and brown. They won't take long so do this at the last minute! Feel free to add a low fat cheese slice to melt on top towards the end (but syn it or use them as your healthy extra A Choice!)
6. Finally: Serve the chips, veggies and burgers with a crispy side salad to make sure you get as much superfree food as possible! You can have one 60g wholemeal roll as a healthy extra B choice option, too!